SEO or search engine optimization is a process. The goal is to increase the quality of organic site traffic received while increasing a site's visibility to search engines and thereby end-users.
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
7 Steps for SEO Success
- Crawl accessibility so engines can read your website
- Compelling content that answers the searcher’s query
- Keyword optimized to attract searchers & engines
- Great user experience including a fast load speed and compelling UX
- Share-worthy content that earns links, citations, and amplification
- Title, URL, & description to draw high CTR in the rankings
- Snippet/schema markup to stand out in SERP
SEO is a process. It is not set and left, it is reviewed and modified continually. We help YOU manage your SEO, to manage your search traffic.
What is On-page SEO?
On-page SEO is all about optimizing an individual web page to earn more relevant traffic. The optimization includes both the content and the code that displays the content.
Factors that contribute to ranking can include:
- Title Tag
- Great, Relevant Content
- Image Alternate Text
- Fast-loading Pages