We are seven months away from JoomlaDay Chicago set for October 17th at DePaul University, Loop Campus.
The Sponsors we have so far are:
- Gold Sponsor: Yellow Web Monkey
- Silver Sponsor: The Turn Group
- Silver Sponsor: Joomlastars
- Community Sponsor: Bhavesh Khatri
The Speakers we have so far are:
- Robert Jacobi, RobertJacobi.com
- Olivier Buisard, SimplifyYourWeb
- Kendall Cabe, Times Two Technology
- Dave Crabill, Green Line Web
- Laura Gordon, Rytech Sites/Rutgers University
- Donata Kalnenaite, Termageddon, LLC
New this year, we are offering Super Early Bird Tickets for $35 through March 31st and Early Bird Tickets for $50 through June 30th.
Stay tuned for the next update.
The JoomlaDay Chicago event is produced by Danico Enterprises.
JoomlaDay™ and JoomlaCamp events are officially recognized and licensed by, but not organized or operated by, Open Source Matters, Inc. (OSM) on behalf of The Joomla! Project™. Each JoomlaDay and JoomlaCamp is managed independently by a local community. Use of the Joomla!® name, symbol, logo, JoomlaDay,™ and JDay™ and related trademarks is licensed by Open Source Matters, Inc.